Re: BUG #5147: DBA can not access view

От hx.li
Тема Re: BUG #5147: DBA can not access view
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Q1: Who can explain the privilage of the superuser ?

In postgresql's document£¬Part VI. Reference,SQL Commands,GRANT, it said:

It should be noted that database superusers can access all objects
regardless of object privilege settings.

Q2: Why PostgreSQL check whether the view1'sowner had peivilage for tb2 when
run "select * from view1;" ?  (Dongni's test case)

In Dongni's test case, current user is superuser when run "select * from
view1;" .
Reading the pg_class_aclmask() in aclchk.c, I found PG claim the current
object's owner(current object is view1) should have the select privilage for
table tb2. I dno't usderstant why do it so?

regards, hx.li

"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:7536.1256911178@sss.pgh.pa.us...