Re: pgAgent Windows service startup time

От Dmitry Samokhin
Тема Re: pgAgent Windows service startup time
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Yes, but maybe you don't have the right runtimes installed on your
> machine. Does the original build work on that box? Where did you get
> that from?

Here is some additional info, which may help to localize the problem. What
reports the message "The system cannot execute the specified program" is the
Windows command shell ('cmd'). Starting this binary by the Windows Explorer
I get "This application has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect" (and the same message is placed into the Event
log when the application is started as a service). I have found some info in
the Internet:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/36971526-95f3-4a9f-a601-1843c86332c1.
The corresponding VC++ redistributables seem to be already installed on my
machine. To ensure it, I run the package directly:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en.
Unfortunately that not helps. What should I check else? Your build
environment changed since pgAgent v3.0.0?

Dmitry.

begin 666 trans.gif?cver=2.4.1184.0
`
end

Сообщение: Re: pgAgent Windows service startup time
Сообщение: Re: pgAgent Windows service startup time