Re: CHECK constraint on multiple tables

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: CHECK constraint on multiple tables
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Mario Splivalo wrote on 14.09.2009 16:20:
>> Have you considered refactoring so there's only one table?
>
> Unfortunately I can't do that, due to the
> object-relational-mapper-wrapper-mambo-jumbo.

You could still refactor that into one single table, then create two updateable views with the names that the dreaded
ORmapper expects. That would enable you to have a proper unique check on the base table, and you OR mapper still sees
twotables that it can update.

Thomas

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Mario Splivalo
Сообщение: Re: CHECK constraint on multiple tables
От: wstrzalka
Сообщение: ordered by join? ranked aggregate? how to?