Re: Open source database design tool , alternative to MicroOLDAP

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Open source database design tool , alternative to MicroOLDAP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
NTPT wrote on 11.09.2009 03:06:
> Hi all. is there available some freeware and/or opensource visual
> database design tool for postgresql ? Something like commercial microOLAP ?
>
> thanx for help

I like Power*Architect although it does have some quirks.

I recently discovered another one, which also looks quite promising and a lot more mature than Power*Architect. It's
calledOpen ModelSphere:
http://www.modelsphere.org/

Regards
Thomas

От: "Gauthier, Dave"
Сообщение: constraint definition on an array column?
От: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
Сообщение: return multiple rows