Re: Getting the column to a which a sequence belongs.

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Getting the column to a which a sequence belongs.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sam Mason wrote on 27.08.2009 21:51:
> The information is all in the system catalogs; I've not had much
> opportunity to fiddle with them so far but the following may be a start
> to help get things out for you.
>
>   SELECT c.relname, a.attname, t.relname
>   FROM pg_class c, pg_depend d, pg_class t, pg_attribute a
>   WHERE c.relkind     = 'S'
>     AND d.objid       = c.oid
>     AND d.refobjid    = t.oid
>     AND (d.refobjid,d.refobjsubid) = (a.attrelid,a.attnum);

Ah great, I didn't realize I could use pg_depend for this.

Thanks, works like a charm! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thomas

От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: Getting the column to a which a sequence belongs.
От: Sean Foreman
Сообщение: query that worked in 8.1 not working in 8.4