Re: comparing NEW and OLD (any good this way?)

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: comparing NEW and OLD (any good this way?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pavel Stehule, 23.07.2009 14:50:
> look on http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Snippets

That page is not accessible from the Wiki's main page (at least I can't find an easy way to navigate there)

I think there should be a prominent link right at the start page that links to that page and your excellent collection.

Regards
Thomas