Re: Very high effective_cache_size == worse performance?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Very high effective_cache_size == worse performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM, David Kerr <dmk@mr-paradox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:23:51PM -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> - So are you logging to the same drive that has pg_xlog and your
> - data/base directory on this machine?
> -
>
> the db, xlog and logs are all on separate areas of the SAN.
>
> separate I/O controllers, etc on the SAN. it's setup well, I wouldn't expect
> contention there.

Same xkb/s gigabit connection?

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Very high effective_cache_size == worse performance?
От: Dave Crooke
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] SOLVED ... Re: Getting rid of a cursor from JDBC .... Re: Re: HELP: How to tame the 8.3.x JDBC driver with a biq guery result set