Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On m=E5n, 2010-04-19 at 09:59 +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> I think we would not even need to expose the webinterface to the wider
>> community, what we probably want is something that let's us keep the
>> current workflow but provides a minimalistic
>> status/statistics/dashboard
>> feature on top.
>
> As long as we're approaching this from the point of view that the
> current workflow must be kept, we're not going to go anywhere. =A0Because
> the current workflow is 1) Tom fixes all the bugs, and 2) Once in a
> while a brave soul is trying to improve things by starting a discussion
> such as this. =A0Which is supported just fine with the current tools.

As far as I am concerned, this is just bellyaching.  I'm glad Tom
fixes most of the bugs because otherwise we would have a lot more
unfixed bugs.  But he's not from the only one who responds to bug
reports, and we seem to have a pretty good consensus on what a better
system for the other people involved in the process would look like.
Please don't get in the way of efforts to try to put such a thing in
place.

...Robert