Re: Best replication solution?

От Ivan Voras
Тема Re: Best replication solution?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Lists wrote:
> I'm currently running 32bit FreeBSD so I can't really add more ram (PAE
> doesn't work well under FreeBSD from what I've read)

That's probably left-over from the time many drivers were not 64-bit
friendly. I've yet to see a new configuration that doesn't work with PAE
(also, the default "PAE" configuration file is too conservative. Drivers
that work on amd64 should work on PAE without problems). In any case,
it's easy to try it - you can always boot the kernel.old.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Best replication solution?
Сообщение: Re: Best replication solution?