Re: Best replication solution?

От: Ivan Voras
Тема: Re: Best replication solution?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
 Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Ivan Voras, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Marinos Yannikos, )
 Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Lists, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
  Re: Best replication solution?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
   Re: Best replication solution?  (Andrew Sullivan, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
    Re: Best replication solution?  (Jeff, )

Lists wrote:
> I'm currently running 32bit FreeBSD so I can't really add more ram (PAE
> doesn't work well under FreeBSD from what I've read)

That's probably left-over from the time many drivers were not 64-bit
friendly. I've yet to see a new configuration that doesn't work with PAE
(also, the default "PAE" configuration file is too conservative. Drivers
that work on amd64 should work on PAE without problems). In any case,
it's easy to try it - you can always boot the kernel.old.

Вложения