on error logs the whole multiline script

От Sabin Coanda
Тема on error logs the whole multiline script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have "PostgreSQL 8.3.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1400", and I found
when I run a script and an error occurs, all the script content is logged.

My previous postgres version "PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled
by GCC gcc.exe (GCC)
3.4.2 (mingw-special)" logged just the function name stack where the error
occured.

Is there any configuration setting to disable script content logging on
error, and to enable just the error and the function stack ?

TIA,
Sabin

Сообщение: Re: Prepared statement already exists
Сообщение: Re: Prepared statement already exists