Re: BUG #16812: Logical decoding error

От mayur
Тема Re: BUG #16812: Logical decoding error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sorry, Operating system is Ubuntu 18.04. We are using pipelinewise to consume wal stream and replicate tables to
snowflake.YML config file consist of large number of tables so it is difficult to figure out exact table quickly.

Documentation about pipelinewise
https://transferwise.github.io/pipelinewise/

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.