Re: best er modeling tool for postgreSQL

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: best er modeling tool for postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Enrico SABBADIN, 20.05.2008 15:13:
> Hi, I’m evaluating different er modeling tools .. I have to support the
> same logical db on postgresql and sqlserver ..
>
> All tools I tried so far ignore the schema information .. all tables end
> up living in the default schema.
Have a look at Power*Architect it's OpenSource and free. I have played around with it a bit and it looks quite nice.
Youcan define a schema when creating the DDL

http://www.sqlpower.ca/page/architect

Printing is a pain though (doesn't remember page settings, but the print out is OK)

Regards
Thomas