select...into non-temp table raises 'duplicate key ... pg_type_typname_nsp_index'

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема select...into non-temp table raises 'duplicate key ... pg_type_typname_nsp_index'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When performing a "select ... into ... " an app crashed out with the error
'duplicate key violates unique constraint "pg_type_typname_nsp_index"'

I looked in the mail lists and I see this error associated with TEMPORARY
tables, but the "into" table is not a temp table. A previous
"drop_table_if_exists" function makes sure that no other table of the same
name exists (and I imagine I would get a "table already exists error")

It's the first time I've seen this error in our PG 8.2.4 Win2K X64
environment.

Has this issue been resolved for the temp tables, and is my problem related?

TIA

Carlo

Сообщение: Re: Regex query not using index
Сообщение: Re: Regex query not using index