Re: 8.2.4 serious slowdown

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: 8.2.4 serious slowdown
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I changed it to "where f.commited is not true" and the query now takes 1 second as opposed to 60.
(much faster then the 3 seconds it took on 8.0.1, which could also be because of the coalesce there)
Is it considered better practice (or more efficient) to always use (x is not or x=value)
instead of coalesce? Or does it make more sense to turn on the option "transform_null_equals"?

Thank you much
Sim