Re: Two fast queries get slow when combined

От cluster
Тема Re: Two fast queries get slow when combined
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> There's something odd about that plan. It's doing both a seq scan and a
> bitmap scan on "items", but I can't see stats table being mentioned
> anywhere.

Huh? Aaah, sorry. I made a major search/replace-refactoring (that
obviously went wrong) on all open files in the editor before posting to
this newsgroup, and one of these files was my preparation of the queries
and planner output. Damn.
Sorry for wasting your time! :-(

However, your suggestion worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!