Re: PgSQL versions supported on ubuntu 16 and debian 8

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: PgSQL versions supported on ubuntu 16 and debian 8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/15/2016 12:40 AM, MEERA wrote:

> Could someone share below information?
>
> - PgSQL versions supported on ubuntu 16
> - PgSQL versions supported on debian 8

any current PG version (thats 9.1.latest (likely to be deprecated soon
when 9.6 releases) to 9.5.latest) can be run on most any version of linux.

'supported' is subject to interpretation.  if you mean 'supported' in
the business sense, you should talk with your support vendor about what
/they/ want to support.   the community here (thats volunteer folks like
me, although I'm not on any of the core teams), will endeavor to offer
help with any configuration thats not too insane.