Re: Connection remains idle for more than 15 minutes, then the connection drops by IPVS setting in k8s kube-proxy

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Connection remains idle for more than 15 minutes, then the connection drops by IPVS setting in k8s kube-proxy
Дата
Ответ на RE: Connection remains idle for more than 15 minutes, then the connection drops by IPVS setting in k8s kube-proxy  (M Tarkeshwar Rao <m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2024-03-05 at 11:37 +0000, M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> We want to use libpq library APIs only. Is there any support of keepalive at client side?

Yes, there is.

Just add "keepalives_idle=60" to the connection string.  See
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-KEEPALIVES-IDLE

Yours,
Laurenz Albe