ODBC Problem

От murillomarco@sigmahn.com
Тема ODBC Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm a VFP - PostgreSQL Developer and I have the following problem when I
try to connect to my PostgreSQL Database:

ODBC Driver Version: psqlODBC_x64_8.3.4.0
PostgreSQL Version: 9.0.1-1
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium

The error reads something like this:
Error Message:1526
Connectivity Error:[Microsoft][Controller Administrator ODBC]
Data Source name not found and no predetermined controller was specified.

The string I'm sending to the server contains:
"DRIVER={PostgreSQL
ANSI};SERVER=localhost;port=5432:DATABASE=cabletv;UID=cabletvusr;PWD=pcabletvsuperg;"

That's pratically it, please help me out with this, I'm stucked wiht my
project.

Thanks in advance.

Marco Murillo.

Вложения