Re: License question

От Arthur Hoogervorst
Тема Re: License question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

If I'm not wrong, Postgres comes with a BSD license, which means that
it (literally) doesn't matter what you do with the sources or how you
link your applications to the Postgres libraries. Pervasive goes into
details here: http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/postgresql/mysql.asp.

Regards,

Arthur

On 10/4/05, Aaron Smith <thespirit@smithcentral.net> wrote:
> I did a quick search on the mailing list and didn't really find my
> answer, so I am posting it to this list…

[cut]