Re: Buildfarm animal caiman showing a plperl test issue with newer Perl versions

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Buildfarm animal caiman showing a plperl test issue with newer Perl versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/tree/community/postgresql14/fix-test-plperl-5.8-pragma.patch?id=28aeb872811f59a7f646aa29ed7c9dc30e698e65
> [5]
> https://metacpan.org/release/PEVANS/perl-5.39.10/changes#Selected-Bug-Fixes

It's a very odd bug. I guess we should just backpatch the removal of
that redundant version check in plc_perlboot.pl, probably all the way
down to 9.2 since godwit builds and tests with plperl that far back, and
some day in the not too distant future it will upgrade to perl 5.40.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan