Re: Tuning Postgresql on Windows XP Pro 32 bit

От Usama Dar
Тема Re: Tuning Postgresql on Windows XP Pro 32 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Jan 3, 2008 8:57 PM, Doug Knight <dknight@wsi.com> wrote:
All,
Is there a place where I can find information about tuning postgresql running on a Windows XP Pro 32 bit system? I installed using the binary installer. I am seeing a high page fault delta and total page faults for one of the postgresql processes. Any help would be great.

Which version of postgres? the process you are seeing this for is a user process?

--
Usama Munir Dar http://www.linkedin.com/in/usamadar
Consultant Architect