Re: Problem with partition tables and schemas

От Schwaighofer Clemens
Тема Re: Problem with partition tables and schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried that too, in all of my trigger functions, it still didn't
change anything.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 09:42, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Clemens Schwaighofer <clemens_schwaighofer@e-gra.co.jp> writes:
>> I already tried that. even with prefixing the alter table statement
>> with the schema it does not work.
>
> Not the ALTER TABLE, the insert/update/etc commands inside the trigger
> functions.
>
>                        regards, tom lane
>
> --

★ Clemens 呉 Schwaighofer
★ IT Engineer/Web Producer/Planning
★ E-Graphics Communications SP Digital
★ 6-17-2 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8167, JAPAN
★ Tel: +81-(0)3-3545-7706
★ Fax: +81-(0)3-3545-7343
★ http://www.e-gra.co.jp

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclaimer@tbwaworld.com and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media.
We appreciate your cooperation.