Re: Postgre RAISE NOTICE and PHP

От Clemens Schwaighofer
Тема Re: Postgre RAISE NOTICE and PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general

^[A-Za-z0-9!#$%&'*+-\/=?^_`{|}~][A-Za-z0-9!#$%&'*+-\/=?^_`{|}~\.]{0,63}@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+(\.[a-zA-Z0-9-]{1,})*\.([a-zA-Z]{2,4}){1}$
>> works very well
>
> not good: eg:
>
> fails this valid address* : admin@xxxxxxx.museum

yes it does, but all I need to change is {2,4}, to {2,6} or {2,}

> accepts this invalid one  : you@gmail..com

and not it does not. I just tested it here.

The regex helps to avoid stuff like this:

foo]@bar.com
foo@@bar.com
foo@.bar.com
foo@bar

etc

> "musedoma" replaced with several x to protect the innocent from spam
>
> in some contexts email adrresses with no domain part are valid
> addresses with [bracketed] mx servers instead of a domain and/or bang
> paths are also allowed (but not in common use and often not desirable)
>

> --

★ Clemens 呉 Schwaighofer
★ IT Engineer/Web Producer/Planning
★ E-Graphics Communications SP Digital
★ 6-17-2 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8167, JAPAN
★ Tel: +81-(0)3-3545-7706
★ Fax: +81-(0)3-3545-7343
★ http://www.e-gra.co.jp
This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business
informationthat is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in
error,any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.   Please notify us
immediatelyof the error via e-mail to disclaimer@tbwaworld.com and please delete the e-mail from your  system,
retainingno copies in any media.    We appreciate your cooperation.