Re: Re-sync slave server

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Re-sync slave server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/06/2016 05:32 PM, Patrick B wrote:
> My set up:
>

> Master --> slave01 (streaming replication) --> slave02 (streaming
> replication)
> Master --> slave03 (wal_files 4 days old, not streaming replication)
>
> The wal_files are stored into each server.
> But when the slave03 was down, the wal_files weren't being copied into
> it. We took too long to discover that, and now we lost some wal_files..
> they've been recycled...
>
> So my question is:
>
> Can I just do a RE-SYNC from slave01 to slave03 of the data folder?

Are you archiving the WAL files on slave01?

Otherwise I would expect they would have been recycled there also.

> Or do I have to sync all the database again?

I tend to believe so.

Have you taken a look at?:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/app-pgbasebackup.html

Pay extra attention to the section:

-X method
--xlog-method=method

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: PL/PGSQL + inserts+updates+limit - Postgres 9.3