Re: It's time to support GRANT SELECT,UPDATE,...,...,... ON database.* to username

От Ben Trewern
Тема Re: It's time to support GRANT SELECT,UPDATE,...,...,... ON database.* to username
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<dterrors@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't care if it's part of the SQL standard or not. I don't care if
> oracle does it or not.  You're losing mysql converts as they go
> through the tutorial and get to this point. Or worse, they just "grant
> all" because it's easier, thus causing security holes.  User
> friendliness matters.

You can use the pgAdmin's grant wizard to do what you want.

Regards,

Ben

BTW thanks for the polite e-mail. :-/

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid byte sequence from psql - Works perfectly from pgAdmin III query window