Re: BUG #16535: Implementing Autonomous Transactions in Postgresql

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Re: BUG #16535: Implementing Autonomous Transactions in Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On 11.07.2020 00:30, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

Bug reference:      16535
Logged by:          Isha Sonal
Email address:      ishasonal1841@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system:   unix

I am trying to enable logging / auditing / progress tracking feature even if
my all transactions are rollbacked back. I tried to handle it with
procedures but its not working. Please suggest how can i achieve this
feature in PostgreSQL 11.

I am currently working on Oracle DB and using Autonomous Transactions to
enable logging feature.

Autonomous transactions are supported in PgPro-EE (Postgres Professional clone of Postgres).
In vanilla autonomous transaction can be simulated using dblink - extension providing connections to PostgreSQL database from within a database session.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16535: Implementing Autonomous Transactions in Postgresql
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16535: Implementing Autonomous Transactions in Postgresql