Re: [HACKERS] PL_stashcache, or, what's our minimum Perl version?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PL_stashcache, or, what's our minimum Perl version?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 07/27/2017 11:58 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I kinda suspect we're not actively testing non-MULTIPLICITY builds
> either.  The 5.8.7 test I just ran was with a non-MULTIPLICITY build,
> so the case doesn't seem actively broken, but I doubt there is any
> buildfarm coverage.  I wonder if it'd be worth getting the buildfarm
> to log the output of "perl -V" so we could get a clearer picture
> of what's being tested.

It's quite possible, but in general it will need a new buildfarm client release. If you choose a few possibly critical
animalswe can ask the owners to apply a fairly simple patch.

cheers

andrew

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Update comments in nodeModifyTable.c
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: LP_DEAD hinting and not holding on to a buffer pin on leaf page(Was: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench)