Re: mingw32 floating point diff

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: mingw32 floating point diff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/25/19 4:23 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> On 8/20/19 8:59 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Running the regression tests on mingw32, I get the following diff in
>>> circle.out:
>>> -      | <(3,5),0>      | <(1,2),3>      | 0.60555127546399
>>> +      | <(3,5),0>      | <(1,2),3>      | 0.605551275463989
>> I complained about this a year ago:
>> <https://postgr.es/m/9f4f22be-f9f1-b350-bc06-521226b87f7a@dunslane.net>
>> +1 for fixing it by any reasonable means.
> Now that that fix is in, could we get a buildfarm member running on
> such a platform?  It seems to behave differently from anything else.

I'm pretty much tapped out for Windows resources, I have one physical
and one virtual machine which do nothing but run my 6 Windows based animals.

I don't know if the community has spare resources available from those
that Amazon donate to us. There is already one animal I manage running
there, so maybe another would be feasible.

cheers

andrew