Re: Fix the example in the document of file-fdw

От btkatsuragiyu
Тема Re: Fix the example in the document of file-fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2020-09-14 14:07, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:33:23AM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
>> On 2020/09/14 11:19, btkatsuragiyu wrote:
>>> This patch fixes the DDL in the document of file-fdw.
>>
>> Thanks for the patch! LGTM. I will commit it.
>
> Hmm.  Instead of keeping a copy-paste of the same table in both
> config.sgml and file-fdw.sgml, why not having only one?

I agree with this comment.

> It seems to me that we could just have the file_fdw doc refer to the
> main
> configuration, and it is not difficult to guess how the CREATE TABLE
> query needs to be changed to map with foreign table.

However, I think showing complete DDL including SERVER pglog and OPTIONS
would be helpful
to users who are not familiar with this feature.

Regards,
Yuta Katsuragi

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Fix the example in the document of file-fdw
Сообщение: Re: Fix the example in the document of file-fdw