Re: pg_dump bug for extension owned tables

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pg_dump bug for extension owned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/13/20 2:46 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:

> > yeah, that's the fix I came up with too. The only thing I added was
> > "Assert(tbinfo->attgenerated);" at about line 2097.
> >

> Cool.
>

> > Will wait for your TAP tests.
> >

> Actually I've sent it already but it seems to have gone to the
> moderation queue.
>
> Anyway attached with your assertion and TAP tests.

Thanks, that all seems fine. The TAP test changes are a bit of a pain in
the neck before release 11, so I think I'll just do those back that far,
but the main fix for all live branches.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk
Сообщение: Re: Default setting for enable_hashagg_disk