Re: pg_stat_statements: can we extend the object names to thequalified names?

От Sergei Agalakov
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements: can we extend the object names to thequalified names?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't agree.
If we already had a column with the execution plan in the
pg_stat_statements then
it would be a workaround for the problem with the ambiguous names in the
query text column.
But we don't have such column, and I don't want to create a dependency
on the unimplemented feature.
I rather fancy an extra column query_qn with the query text where all
the object names are substituted to the qualified names.
Remember that this problem isn't about only table names. The query may
have views, functions, operands etc. from the 'wrong' schema.

Sergei Agalakov