The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

От Justin Clift
Тема The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

Exploring the PG Slack (with ~10k members~), it's currently limited
to the newest 10,000 messages due to using a free plan.  eg everything
older is unviewable

With Salesforce having bought Slack recently, and Salesforce being a
PG user... am kind of thinking if we can find the right contact (at
Salesforce or Slack) we can probably get everything unlocked.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift