Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 7/25/2016 2:48 PM, rob stone wrote:
> I know nothing about Payara, etc. but the "traditional" way of handling
> this in an application is to:-
>
> BEGIN;
>
> Do your inserts/updates etc.
>
> COMMIT; or if you caught any errors during the inserting/updating, then
>
> ROLLBACK;

Not in Java/JDBC applications.   Rather,  they have the concept of
autocommit on/off, you configure it on a per connection basis.
commit() and rollback() are API calls to the java database connection
object.

the real question here is how you convince the OP's stack of tools to
disable autocommit, and that I can't help with, but I'm sure its some
field in one of those XML files

Сообщение: Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?
Сообщение: Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?