Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 2016-04-19 03:04, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:

> I think I'll try to submit the same survey at DBA
> Stack Exchange, Software Recommendations at Stack Exchange, and Hacker
> News.  But Stack Exchange moderators seem to close the post if it's a
> poll (I'll try anyway).  Hacker News requires 200 karmas to post a
> poll, and I have no karma.

CitusDB (the PG prople) are very good with their Hacker News
sunmissions, so very likely have high HN karma.

If you ask them, they might be willing to post it on your behalf. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Сообщение: Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Сообщение: Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey