Re: Re : Re: BUG #16441: Cannot multi-insert into generated columnwith DEFAULT value

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Re : Re: BUG #16441: Cannot multi-insert into generated columnwith DEFAULT value
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2020-05-18 17:10, Colin Darie wrote:
> Rails test framework insert fixtures records this way, and there is currently no way to tell Rails to ignore these
columnsfor insertion (it should obviously). In my case, this breaks all my test suite. AFAIK this is the same for other
frameworksor batch records tools.

OK, that makes sense.  I'll take another look.

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: time values past 24:00:00 (or rather 23:59:60)
От: Benny Kramek
Сообщение: Unique constraint error instead of serialization_failure