Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need details on 9.6 version of postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/4/19 2:10 AM, A H S Phanindra wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am using Jboss EAP 6.1 version.  For Database i am using the
> postgres 9.3 version. Can i upgrade to postgres 9.6 without any issue. I

Don't know. A place you might find out:

https://developer.jboss.org/en/products/eap

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/postgres-bdr-2ndquadrant/postgres-bdr-deployment-options/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: PegoraroF10
Сообщение: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL