RES: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows

От Roberto de Figueiredo Ribeiro
Тема RES: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oof! Works now, thanks for the help!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Dmitry Igrishin [mailto:dmitigr@gmail.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2019 08:59
Para: Roberto de Figueiredo Ribeiro <roberto.f.ribeiro@dnit.gov.br>
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Assunto: Re: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows

чт, 14 февр. 2019 г. в 12:54, Roberto de Figueiredo Ribeiro
<roberto.f.ribeiro@dnit.gov.br>:

> Hi list,
>

> I’m building a platform on C++ that uses parts of the libpq-fe.h in it. I had been previously compiling it in linux,
andall was fine. Switched to windows, now during linking it accuses an error, unable to find an object file.

> This is the line I’m compiling with:
>

> >: cl /I path\to\include main.cpp /link /libpath path\to\lib –opt:ref libpq.lib
Try this (not the colons):
cl /I "path\to\include" main.cpp /link /libpath:"path\to\lib" /opt:ref libpq.lib

От: Dmitry Igrishin
Сообщение: Re: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows
От: Vijaykumar Jain
Сообщение: Re: [External] logical replication