Re: Fast tsearch2, trigram matching on short phrases

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: Fast tsearch2, trigram matching on short phrases
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Oleg,

> you didn't show us explain analyze of your select.

I didn't because I didn't expect any reaction to it - my understanding is
that trigram matching for phrases is not recommended because of the
performance. Do you believe that I SHOULD expect good performance from
trigram matching on phrases (a sopposed to words)?

Carlo