Re: Pre-proposal: unicode normalized text

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Pre-proposal: unicode normalized text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-11-03 at 10:51 +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> bowerbird and hammerkop didn't like commit a02b37fc.  They're still
> using the old 3rd build system that is not tested by CI.  It's due
> for
> removal in the 17 cycle IIUC but in the meantime I guess the new
> codegen script needs to be invoked by something under src/tools/msvc?
>
>   varlena.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> unicode_category referenced in function unicode_assigned
> [H:\\prog\\bf\\root\\HEAD\\pgsql.build\\postgres.vcxproj]

I think I just need to add unicode_category.c to @pgcommonallfiles in
Mkvcbuild.pm. I'll do a trial commit tomorrow and see if that fixes it
unless someone has a better suggestion.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Quan Zongliang
Сообщение: Improvement discussion of custom and generic plans