Re: idle users

От Sathish Duraiswamy
Тема Re: idle users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your reply.

Can we have script in cron jobs to do this step periodically

If possible , can anyone help for cron script to do this  job .

Regards
sathish

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 01:09 +0530, Sathish Duraiswamy wrote:
> Can we automate this process , maintained by postmaster itself

No and that would be a bad idea. There has been discussion in the past
of having an IDLE in TRANSACTION timeout but that is a different thing.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/