Re: [HACKERS] Using postgres planner as standalone component

От Álvaro Hernández Tortosa
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Using postgres planner as standalone component
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 01/07/17 22:48, Ricky Stevens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For one of my personal projects I am interested in using the
> PostgreSQL planner as a standalone library. However, I would like to
> run this as an embedded library instead of actually creating anything
> on disk.
>
> I've realized that postgres has several pg_operator, pg_class etc.
> tables which it uses for query planning purposes. Is there any
> PostgreSQL component interface whose implementation could be
> overridden to not actually try to read these tables from disk but
> instead read it from a custom memory region that is managed by my code.
>
> Thanks!

    Maybe you'd like to consider gporca
https://github.com/greenplum-db/gporca as an alternative. You may also
want to look at Calcite https://calcite.apache.org/docs/ if you were
more into the Java world.

    Álvaro

--

Álvaro Hernández Tortosa

<8K>data

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Race-like failure in recovery/t/009_twophase.pl
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Race-like failure in recovery/t/009_twophase.pl