Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pgsql: Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connec
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
> > On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 01:17:34AM +0000, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > > Add some information about authenticated identity via log_connections
> > So, fairywren, that is able to run the SSL tests on Windows, has been
> > complaining here:
>
> prairiedog is also not happy, apparently for a different reason.
> Let me know if you need help debugging that one.

That one's failing because older OpenSSL doesn't support channel
binding, and the new test I wrote forgot to check to make sure channel
binding was supported... sorry.

But the test doesn't truly *need* channel binding anyway; it just needs
to check the interaction between SCRAM and verify-full, to ensure that
the correct authn_id is set. Patch attached, tested locally with
OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.1.1.

--Jacob

Вложения