Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type

От Mark Rotteveel
Тема Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 2019-04-16 02:20, Dave Cramer wrote:
> The whole time, timestamp, timezone thing was not well thought out and
> is the bane of all driver implementers existence...

With timezone support coming in Firebird 4 and having implemented it
just recently in Jaybird 4, I look forward with a bit of trepidation to
those releases...

Mark

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type