Re: extended stats on partitioned tables

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: extended stats on partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've pushed the part adding stxdinherit flag to the catalog, so that on
master we build statistics both with and without data from the child
relations.

I'm not going to push the ACL refactoring. We have similar code on
various other places (not addressed by the proposed patch), and it'd
make backpatching harder. So I'm not sure it'd be an improvement.

In any case, I'm going to mark this as committed. Justin, if you think
we should reconsider the ACL refactoring, please submit it as a separate
patch. It seems mostly unrelated to the issue this thread was about.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company