Re: Push down more full joins in postgres_fdw

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Push down more full joins in postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/09/28 18:35, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> Attached is an updated version of the patch.

I found a minor bug in that patch; the relation_index added to
PgFdwRelationInfo was defined as Index, but I used the modifier %d to
print that.  So, I changed the data type to int.  Also, I added a bit
more comments.  Please find attached an updated version of the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения