Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12 (pass 2)

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12 (pass 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
13.06.2019 11:10, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The last trace of tss_htup has been removed as of 2e3da03, and I see
> no mention of it in the related thread.  Andres, is that intentional
> for table AMs to keep a trace of a currently-fetched tuple for a TID
> scan or something that can be removed?  The field is still
> documented, so the patch is incomplete if we finish by removing the
> field.  And my take is that we should keep it.
Andres, I've found another unused structure field "was_xmin" in the
was_running structure, having the following comment:
* Outdated: This struct isn't used for its original purpose anymore, but
* can't be removed / changed in a minor version, because it's stored
* on-disk.
This comment lives here since 955a684e, May 13 2017. Shouldn't the
outdated structure be removed in v12?

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: ldapbindpasswdfile