Re: Two-phase commit issues

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: Two-phase commit issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/11/05, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> It matches with the format in the JTA spec, but the JTA spec also mentions
> the OCI CCR format

The "OSI" CCR format, which appears to refer to ISO/IEC 9805-1.

ISO/IEC 9805-1:1998
15-12-1998
Information technology - Open Systems Interconnection - Protocol for
the Commitment, Concurrency and Recovery service element: Protocol
specification

This standard is to be applied by reference from other specifications.
Specifies a use of the ACSE, Presentation adn Session services to
carry the CCR semantics. Specifies the static and dynamic conformance
requirements for systems implementing these procedures. Specifies the
protocol elements that support the following functional untis: -
static commitment; - dynamic commitment; - read only; - one-phase
commitment; - cancel; and overlapped recovery.

Unfortunately that standard is not included in my universities
subscription to ISO standards so I can't tell you what it says about
the format.

Jochem