ERROR: could not access status of transaction

От Stuart Grimshaw
Тема ERROR: could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
berble=# select * from headlines ;
ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 1668180339
DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0636": No such file or directory

Using Postgres 8.1.5 from Debian unstable, I got the above error, and
I have no idea what it means?

--
-S

Sports Photography in South Yorkshire & Derbyshire
http://www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk