Re: Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Accessing Postgres Server and database from other Machine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/4/20 2:27 AM, Muthukumar.GK wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have created Database in postgresqlv13 . My Office colleague needs to
> access my postgres server and database from his machine. There is a
> config file called 'Postgresql.conf.sample' in program files folder.

That is the wrong file, the *.sample is the giveaway. Assuming you are
on Windows the correct file is:

C:\Program Files\PostgeSQL\13\data\postgresql

Un-comment and change setting there and then restart server.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com