RE: EXTERNAL: Re: outdated link in repo

От Hulchanski, Laura
Тема RE: EXTERNAL: Re: outdated link in repo
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

John,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I actually need the installation files for a system that does not have internet access.  Is there somewhere I can download the actual files so I can copy them to my system?

Thanks again,

Laura

From: John Harvey <john.harvey@crunchydata.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:00 AM
To: Hulchanski, Laura (US) <laura.hulchanski@lmco.com>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: outdated link in repo

Hi Laura,

The 9.6-3 versioning doesn't actually indicate the version of postgres that would be downloaded, but instead it corresponds to the versioning for the .repo file itself (9.6, patch version 3).  After you have installed this .repo file, you can do "sudo yum install postgresql96" and it will download the latest PostgreSQL 9.6 version available from PGDG.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

  -John